Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's Almost 6AM and I can't Fall Asleep

What is wrong with me!? I am having Zipoclone withdrawal. My insurance denied to pay for my refill because I am refilling it too early - 6 days early. Smart little fuckers. I have a 30 day supply. On some nights I double up because I just can't sleep. Apparently, I'm not allowed to do that because then I won't have enough pills to last the 30 days.

It's been 3 nights of being awake at this godly hour. I can't believe I'm so attached to his drug. I don't even believe it works that well as there are still some nights where I don't sleep till 5AM. Nothing as bad as these past 3 nights where I've been awake till 9AM or so. I have 5 days left.

I've been stubborn for not wanting to pay full price for the drug but I guess I give up. I need my Zipoclone.

My doc also told me not to take double dosage so I guess I'll stop that.

I seriously believe it's my shitty lungs that prevents me from sleeping...

1 comment:

  1. wooo hooooooo! finally got my prescription refilled today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.